|Product Dimensions||10.67″D x 12.9″W x 6.06″H|
|Item Weight||13.43 Pounds|
|Input Voltage||120 Volts|
- Meet the GENPRO10X3 – Similar to our GEN3, only better. It’s 27% smaller and delivers 33% more power. It’s one of the best performing onboard marine battery chargers we have ever made.
- Multiple banks – A three-bank onboard battery charger rated a 30-amps – 10-amps per bank – for 12-volt batteries, including marine, boat, starter, and deep-cycle batteries.
- Charging modes – Independently charge and control each battery bank with selectable charging modes – including 12V, 12V AGM, 12V Lithium, and 12V Repair Mode – for all types of lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries.
- Enjoy precision charging – An integrated thermal sensor detects the ambient temperature and alters the charge to eliminate over-charging in hot climates and under-charging in cold climates.
- Charge dead batteries – Charges batteries as low as 1-volt. Or use the all-new force mode that allows you to take control and manually begin charging dead batteries down to zero volts.
- Redefined mounting – A simplified mounting system allows for quick and easy installations in any direction – even up-side-down – with an integrated anti-vibration backing to isolate shock, vibration, and noise.
- Designed for water – A fully-sealed and waterproof onboard battery charger with an ingress protection rating of IP68, but has survived brutal life cycle testing, including thousands of hours underwater.
- What’s in the box – GENPRO10X3 30-amp 3-bank waterproof onboard marine battery chargers (120-240VAC) with a 72-Inch DC cables with 3/8-inch eyelets and a 72-inch Type-B AC cable, (2) self-tapping mounting screws, user guide, and 3-year warranty.