Boonedox Groovy T-Bone Bed Extender for Kayaks, Paddleboards, Ladders and Lumber
- Made of aircraft grade aluminum: Weight 18 pounds Red / Black: Rust free curved frame does not drag on uneven terrain.
- The new Groovy T-bone features a similar design to the original t-bone but with a few “groovy” changes. Instead of one continuous curve the t-bone now has a sharper curve and then returns straight. This allowed us to put more height adjustment to allow for a wider range of vehicles. The biggest change comes on the 50” cross bar. This aluminum extrusion features a “groove track” that spans the entire width of the bar on 4 sides.
- Not just for the Kayak: Load up paddleboards, ladders, plywood, 2×4’s and even the Christmas tree. Anytim you need your truck bed to be longer just slide in the Groovy T-Bone Bed Extender into your hitch and you’ve got it covered.
- Each t-bone comes with a high density plastic cover to protect the boat & the anodized aluminum finish. The adjustable guide posts can be positioned at different locations on the cross bar to allow for various adjustments; the customer can cut the plastic the width they need to allow for the posts to be brought in to allow for a tight fit for the kayak to minimize sliding while loading & unloading.
- NEW Groove track accept all of the common accessories such as RAM, Yak Attack, Scotty, for the fishing hole you can back up to. Pull up by the rivers edge, pond edge, lake side or surf, and attach rod holders to the Groove Track and sit on the tail-gate with rods at arms length. Attach a cup holder, cell phone holder or camera holder to the Groove Track to keep everything organized.