- Space Saver – The combination of amplifier and subwoofer all into one, makes this ideal for spatially challenged vehicles. With a slim design, there are a few installation options. Embrace the Bass.
- Built-in Amplifier – A built-in 800 Max watt amplifier powers the subwoofer
- Variable Low-Pass Filter – A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter’s frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- High Level Input – Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. It will be used to connect the BPS80 to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- Low Level Input – Line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the BPS80 with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- Variable Bass Boost – Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it
- Specs – Dimensions: 14.4? x 10.3? x 3?, Weight: 13.7 lbs.
- Warranty – BOSS Audio Systems provides a Powerful 3 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon.com. We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality